On 01/04/2023 at 10 PM MT, a new update for FSM will be released. Details below:
New Escalations Enhancements
General Escalation Updates:
- FSM will begin to limit the creation of escalations on a work order to prevent multiple escalations from being opened for the same issue
- FSM will begin to limit the creation of the “No Calendar Availability” escalations to only work orders with no calendar availability open
“No Calendar Availability” Escalation Updates:
- This escalation can only be closed once calendar availability is open within the defined number of days
- Users will see the following message when attempting to close the escalation if no calendar availability is open within the defined number of days
- “No calendar availability found, Escalation cannot be closed”
Escalations Email Updates:
- The auto generated emails to the field upon creation of an escalation will now include the note entered by the user upon creation of the Escalation in FSM
- New “Escalation Notes:” field will display towards the bottom of the email with the note
Fixed a bug where in specific cases, a dispatcher could re-open a work order after it had already been completed.
Fixed a bug where the FSM Mobile App on iOS would crash if there was an “empty” note on a work order.
Fixed a rare bug that allowed a Service Call to be completed with multiple work orders tied to the same Slot instance – underlying problem still in analysis.
Questions? Ask us at FSMAdministrator@viasat.com!