Tech Bulletin: Viasat Tech Tools 2.0 launch
Viasat Tech Tools 2.0 launch
The new and improved Tech Tools is finally here!
Please follow the instructions below to install the new Tech Tools app. The current version of Tech Tools will not work as of Monday, March 15, 2021. Starting on this date, Viasat 360 products are to be added through the new app.
- Remove/Uninstall the current app from your mobile device.
- Go to the Google Play store or the Apple App Store and search for Viasat Tech Tools.
- Install and open the app.
- Your credentials are the same as they were previously.
- Username = Tech ID
- Password = eSVT Password
- If you are unable to login using your credentials, click the Forgot Password option and answer your security questions.
- If you cannot reset your password yourself, email Agentlogin.email@example.com with your Tech ID and your request for a password reset.
- Be aware that the password reset link you are sent is only valid for 3 hours.
DO NOT use the save password or remember me feature. The application will not allow “cookies,” so selecting this option will disable your app.
You will begin seeing jobs in this new app on Monday, March 15th. You will have visibility on upcoming jobs that are within a 48-hour window.