Tech Bulletin: New S-Tube Approved Mounting Surface
New S-Tube Approved Mounting Surface
Good news! You spoke, we listened.
Viasat is excited to announce a new approved mounting surface – the S-tube mount on a wood post that meets Viasat’s requirements.
- S-tube mount only
- Exposed 4”x4” or larger wood deck post
- Wood post must be anchored at the top and the bottom
- Must meet the 4-foot minimum height requirement
- Photo must include the top and the bottom of the post
Prohibited Mounting Options:
- Fencing and fence posts
- Railing and caps
- Walkways, stairs, or gates
- Fascia boards and other manufactured materials
- Any mount other than an S-tube
- Free standing posts
For more information on this new mounting option, please refer to the job aid in the eGuide or to the training in Viasat Discover.