Viasat WiFi Gateway Swap Job Aid
This Job Aid covers:
This Job Aid supports the Technician audience when using a Viasat WiFi Gateway.
Rules for Swapping a WiFi Gateway
Before swapping a WiFi Gateway, at least one of these conditions must be met.
- Modem does not power on
- Modem continually power cycles
- Technician must have tried at least two wall power outlets.
- At the direction of an authorized Viasat Installer Relations or Tier 1 support agent
Important! Gateways returned for replacement, but in which no problem is found, may subject the retailer/fulfillment partner to chargebacks. Don’t replace equipment needlessly.
After physically replacing the gateway (cabling, power), follow these steps to prepare the gateway for alignment and/or provisioning.
- Type 192.168.100.1 in the browser as the URL
- On the Modem menu, select Install
- Type the modem key from the work order. Click Enter, and then Finish.
- The gateway downloads firmware updates, and reboots again.
- Complete the Point and Peak (alignment) procedure, or if that is complete, go to the Modem menu, and select Activate to enter the provisioning procedure.