Tech Bulletin: FSM Password Change Requirements
FSM Password Change Requirements
Attention FSM User,
To maintain access to Viasat’s order management system (FSM), users are required to log into the application to update their password every 90 days. This includes updating the password and fully logging into FSM with the newly created password.
- If you have multiple profiles in FSM, the following process will need to be completed for each profile separately.
- Password resets must be performed on the FSM web application (https://fulfillment.wildblue.net/fsm-fe/login.page)
For any questions please reach out to FSMadministrator@viasat.com
Steps to successfully reset and login to FSM are outlined below: (Note Steps 5 and 6 are key to register a successful new login)
1.Access the FSM Web page and login with your old credentials: (https://fulfillment.wildblue.net/fsm-fe/login.page)
2. Upon successfully entering your old credentials and selecting “Login” you will see the “Required password change” screen once every 90 days:
3. Create your new password matching the criteria outlined on the page and select submit:
4. After selecting submit you will receive a “Password has been changed” success message to confirm password has been changed successfully:
5. You must now click on the “Back to login page” button to return back to the login page and login with the new credentials:
6. Once fully logged in with the new credentials a successful login will be marked for this profile: