Tech Bulletin: New US Residential Technician training available
New US Residential Technician training available
Viasat is launching a new activation portal for residential installs at the end of the month. To better prepare you for this launch, we have designed a new training that will help you get up to speed.
Note that for residential installs, the older portal will automatically redirect to the new one. Currently, the commercial activation portal will remain the same.
In addition, we have made significant improvements to the Viasat TechTools app. These updates will let you access your jobs with a more streamlined interface, as well as let you add Viasat 360 products more easily.
This required training is on Viasat Discover for all certified techs under “2021 Technician Updates.”
If you have never logged into Viasat Discover, follow these steps:
- Go to https://bbs.viasatdiscover.com/
- Log in with the email address you received this tech bulletin (do not create a new account).
- Click Forgot your password.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email.
- After logging in, look for the course under the “Start Here” section.
Email any questions or problems to email@example.com