Tech Bulletin: Welcome to the newly updated eGuide!
Welcome to the newly updated eGuide!
Viasat has overhauled the technician eGuide to make this valuable resource easier to use, mobile friendly, and even more comprehensive. We want the eGuide to be a tool you can use on your daily installs and service calls to help increase your proficiency and ensure the job meets all of Viasat’s installation standards.
Here are some of the great new features you will see in the new eGuide:
- Mobile-friendly design – so that you’re able to access the eGuide wherever the job may take you.
- TechTalks! – This is the place to see all kinds of content relevant to Viasat technicians: new products, how-to’s, kudos, interesting things to make your job easier, and to keep you informed. Click here to watch the latest TechTalk.
- Enhanced search capability – the whole eGuide is now fully searchable.
- Easy translation to multiple languages using the Select Language drop-down for English, Spanish, and Portuguese, with more languages to be added as our business grows.
- Dedicated email address for comments and suggestions for the eGuide: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to bookmark the new eGuide: https://eguide.field.viasat.com/
Check it out, use it on the job, and let us know what you think!