Tech Bulletin: FSM Escalation Updates
FSM Escalation Updates
Updates have been made to our FSM Handling and Escalations processes to help improve overall customer satisfaction and reduce the time taken to respond to a customer’s request.
For the handling of installation and service calls, the following changes have been made:
- One escalation per call.
- All notes must be clear and concise – take full notes on caller name and topic of call.
- If a customer requires a service call to be delayed more than 30 days, they are asked to call back when they are ready to reschedule.
For escalations on service calls, the following changes have been made:
- Urgent Order Notifications – are now only for “day of” communications.
- Sooner Date Requests – new escalation, can only be made if the current service call is scheduled for more than 5 days out.
- No Calendar Availability – can only be created at time of new order and can only be closed once calendar availability has been created by the dealer.
For more information on these updates, please see the eGuide.